- Collect and analyze solar business information, identify, and solicit potential customers; engage in promotional activities to enhance the Company’s image and products in the industry.
- Negotiate Sales Contracts with customers in accordance with Company’s policies.
- Attend solar industry trade shows in search of new clients as required by Company.
- Achieve monthly and/or yearly sales targets as required by Company.
- Facilitate sales of the Goods and perform after-sales services with customers as required by Company.
- Perform other sales-related and other assignments as requested by the Company from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- The ability to seek new profit growth points for the company.
- Knowledge of modern business management, marketing, and other economic theories.
- Analyze market competition and deal with difficult problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Possess the following personal qualities: creativity, integrity, ethical values, and achievement-oriented.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Solar Sales, prefer to have Utility experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college in Business Administration or related profession/field preferred.
|Sales & Marketing